Thursday, August 25, 2011

DAY 4- ATTACK PHASE- THURSDAY, AUGUST 25, 2011

DAY 4, AUGUST 25, 2011

CURT: no change TOTAL LOSS: 6.6 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.8 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 3 lbs

Breakfast:
J: 3 eggs and 5 oz. ham steak
C: 4 eggs and 5 oz. ham steak

Morning snack:
J: Yoplait Raspberry Cheesecake yogurt + 1.5 T oat bran
C: Yoplait Key Lime Pie yogurt + 1.5 T oat bran

Lunch:
both: 1 steak and 1 grilled onion, each

Dinner:
both: 1 steak and 1/2 grilled onion and deviled eggs (a bunch), each

Water:
J: 1.5 quarts water, 20 oz Diet Pepsi
C: 2.5 quarts water, 20 oz. Diet Pepsi

I personally had a much easier time with this diet today because I was at work. Lots of distractions... well... 2 of them, but they give me lots to do.

Curt was off work today and playing the role of stay-at-home-dad. He wants me to mention that he could have cheated, but he didn't. And I say thank you to him for that. I would have to hurt him. He worked his tail off today so he didn't need to put in the exercise today. I, however, did alot of sitting today. I should have walked when I got home, but crap... 12 hours is a long shift.

No headaches today, but I sipped on a fountain drink very slowly all day long. I'm wrong... I started seeing flashing lights around my eyes (red-flag that a migraine is fast approaching) right before we headed to bed. I popped a couple of Excedrin, and I think I've knocked it out. I'm curious if it's a "change in my diet" thing, or just a headache. I get enough headaches that I just don't know.
On to grosser matters... I was worried about constipation. I'm not anymore. Need I say more??
Ok... to bed. Another 12 hour shift awaits me tomorrow and about 10 loads of laundry await Curt!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Keep it up! You are over 1/2 way done with the Attack week!

    ReplyDelete