Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday, February 9, 2012- Day 7

Thursday, February 9, 2012
Day 7
PV

CURT:  LOSS: 2.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 48.2 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 0.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 22.0 lbs

Breakfast:
C and J: SF/FF coffee

Lunch:
C: omelet
J: cottage cheese and a stick of string cheese

Dinner:
C and J: Outback Steakhouse Aussie Grilled Chicken Salad

Water:
C: 1 quart water, 1 can diet Cherry Coke
J: 2 quarts water, 2 can diet Cherry Coke

Exercise:
C: none
J: strength training class, 15 minutes of an intense game of laser tag that induced an asthma attack so I no longer felt the need for an evening workout

Well....  it's just another day.  The dryer quit working so we had to go get a new one.  Berlyn got a free pass to Wahooz...  this awful money trap that lures kids and drives parents CRAZY! So we went and played games, laser tagged.  Berlyn told me it was one of her favorite days ever so I guess the torture of it was worth it. 

Crap, I'm tired.  I can't even try to think of anything to say.  But...  we both hit new lows today and right before my bed time shower, I weighed in and I'm up just a little from this morning so fingers crossed, tomorrow will be a good number.  What I did realize this morning...  I'm 8 lbs from a weight that I held steady at for close to 9 years, aside from the 9 months I was pregnant with Berlyn.  That will be huge to hit that number and even bigger to go under it.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment