Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday, February 6, 2012- Day 4

Monday, February 6, 2012
Day 4
PV

Sunday weights:
CURT:  LOSS: 1.2 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 0.4 lbs

Monday weights:
CURT:  LOSS: 0.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 44.0 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 0.4 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 20.6 lbs

Breakfast:
C and J: 1 FF yogurt

Lunch:
C and J: fajita taco salad

Dinner:
C and J: buffalo chicken bites and cauliflower and broccoli salad

Water:
C: 2- 20 oz glasses Diet Pepsi, 3 quarts of water
J: 2- 20 oz glasses Diet Pepsi, 4 quarts of water

Exercise:
C: 10 minutes elliptical machine, 10 minutes stationary bike, 3 minutes rowing machine, 25 minutes strength training. 
J: morning: 20 minutes on the elliptical machine, 15 minutes on the stationary bike, 6 minutes on the rowing machine, 25 minutes strength training; evening: 70 minutes of very hard riding on stationary bike

Nothing too new today.  I hit an all new low this morning despite not having a great food day yesterday, kinda. I have alot weighing on my mind this evening, so I'm going to go work out to flush it out of there.  I don't think it will help but I will try. 

1 comment: