Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday, November 30, 2011- Day 6, Cruise

Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Day 6, Cruise- day 2

CURT: LOSS: 1.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 31.0 lbs
JAMIE: GAIN: 0.4lbs TOTAL LOSS: 14.2 lbs

Breakfast:
C & J: 1- 20 oz. diet mocha (about 35 calories each),

Lunch:
C & J: sausages and eggs

Dinner:
C & J: meatballs and mixed stir-fry veggies (and both were FABULOUS!)
and late night jalapeno peppers and oat bran muffins

Water:
C: 4 quarts
J: 4.5 quarts

So I'm really happy for Curt, even tho I'm mad at him right now about something totally unrelated, and I know that I won't be mad in an hour or so. He hit a huge personal goal today and cleared a decade! I, on the other hand, am consistently putting on a few ounces every day. *Sigh....* I'd like to say I'm not losing heart but... I'd be lying. I'm already mad, so I'm moody... Anyways, I look at this and think, "I'm trying so hard, and I'm really depriving myself of things that I LOVE, just to put the weight back on?" It's beyond frustrating really. On a different note, I'm 7 lbs. from not being "overweight," and right now, that is my biggest goal.

Now... on to more... annoying issues. I had to cool down before I wrote about this. So we moved in here the weekend before Halloween. We met our neighbors, very nice couple. The guy is an ex-cop and just returned home from Iraq. Wife is studying to be a nurse, and I could be wrong, but I think that she is ALOT older than him. Anyways, Monday afternoon I got home from picking kids up at school, and he calls me over to his house and lets me know that he stands in his back yard and watches me thru my bedroom window at night. And then proceeds to show me the angle that he looks from and then.... hold on to your lunches... walks up behind me and "shows me" how it makes him feel. Oh.... this girl was pissed! I elbowed him in the chest and then left while he begged me to stay and "talk." I marched in the house and told the kids that "I hate that man!" pointing in the neighbor's direction and went upstairs and told Curt. I wouldn't tell Curt til he promised not to stand up and go over there and go crazy. So right now... we're waiting, praying it doesn't happen again, but if it does, I will let Curt go over and have a conversation of his own. I will be honest, I was so shocked by it that I didn't come off assertive enough, aside from an elbow to the ribs... I told the kids to stay away from him, don't go in his house, etc. Of course... I get the "why?" out of a couple of them, so they think that the neighbor guy tried to kiss mom. How else do you explain that to little girls? The worst part about this is that I'm afraid to even go outside if Curt or Ethan aren't with me. Before I walk outside, I look to make sure he's not out there and I haven't seen him since this happened, but I'm dreading the next time I do.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jamie -- how awful! Your neighbor is a total creep (and that's putting it very mildly)...I totally agree that you & your girls should avoid him whenever possible... :(

    ReplyDelete