Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Guess who's back?

Back again... I was going to break into a bit of Eminem, but I changed my mind. So... Curt and I fell off the band wagon. I weighed in this morning and Curt has a day or two ago, but we've been holding fairly steady on our past progress. Even tho we haven't been doing well on our eating habits, we are pretty much just going to take up where we left off. And since I'm laying it out there for you all, I do want you to be aware that since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, we will be cheating some, but will try to do our best. We are going to my mom's tonight w/ my brother and his family. I have to make a green salad, so I will try to load up on that and stick to turkey and try so hard to stay away from the pumpkin pie. We both have to work tomorrow so Curt will be better off than me. I have to work and take my clients to Thanksgiving dinner that I'm invited to eat at also. Once again... I will try to behave. But if I'm honest, I'm not thoroughly comfortable eating their food so I may or may not eat. Anyways... we're really going to start back up on Friday, but will do our darnedest to be good. And if I have my way, we're going to start heading to the gym a little more.

2 comments:

  1. good to see you are blogging again. See you at the gym?? lol good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're back!!! Looking forward to your posts :)

    ReplyDelete