Saturday, November 26, 2011

Friday, November 25, 2011... Day 1 :(

November 25, 2011

No weights today...

Breakfast:
C and J: eggs and ham steaks

Lunch:
J: patty melts
J: 10 oz. SF/ FF Americano Coffee

Dinner:
C and J: chicken

Water:
C: ?
J: 1.5 quarts water, 24 oz. diet squirt

I'm trying to decide how to label these. We definitely were not Dukan-ing the past 2-3 weeks, so I have a hard time adding those days up. Do we say we're starting over? We're doing a 4 day attack again, so maybe that's the way we should go, but still keep up with the numbers we've lost? I don't know.. I didn't get enough sleep last night so, I'm indecisive and crabby. I worked 36 hours straight, and one lady was up all night long.. "going to the bathroom" and only standing in the bathroom for a minute or 2 and then going back to bed. EVERY 20 minutes til 3 a.m. It was frustrating. I would just start dozing off and then she would come out. I finally had to tell her she needed to stay in her room unless she really had to go to use the bathroom.

Starting tomorrow, we'll weigh in and add/ subtract from our original weights, tomorrow will be "day 2" of the diet, and Sunday, I'll start showing the daily lose/ gain. Ok... all decided. I had to write it out to remind myself because, yeah.... I've been that forgetful lately.

Ummm.... it's the day after Thanksgiving. You know what that means?!?! I get to decorate for Christmas. My neighbors are Christmas nerds and had their lights up ON HALLOWEEN!!! So it's time to catch up. I will be working mighty hard on this next week since I have a VERY busy work schedule coming in December. I'm working 29 shifts in December. Several are double shifts overnight. My co-worker is having surgery so we're all pitching in to cover most of her shifts. My paycheck in January will be nice.

1 comment:

  1. No frowny face! It should be a happy face :) You're back on track... yay!
    I think saying Day 1 is appropriate, since you're restarting after a break... can't wait to see how you guys do... p.s. don't forget the BRAN :D

    ReplyDelete