Thursday, November 10, 2011

DAY 80, CRUISE, NOVEMBER 9, 2011

DAY 80, NOVEMBER 9, 2011

WEGIHTS: ???

Breakfast:
C: none
J: 2 eggs, 2 ham steaks

Lunch:
C: quiche
J: grilled skirt steak w/ horseradish

Afternoon "snack":
J: Dutch Bros coffee. I asked for it to be a fat free as it could possibly be. I hope they did a good job at it.

Dinner:
C: 2 stuffed peppers
J: stuffed red peppers, nacho style. 3 of them and they were FANTASTIC!

Water:
C:
J: 2 cans cherry coke zero, 3 quarts of water

So we haven't been on for a long time. We went thru a time when we had no internet and right now, I don't have scales, but... we can post our big news now. WE MOVED!!! Pictures coming soon!

On a different note, we haven't weighed in because the scales have been packed. And quite frankly, I'm glad. I have been far from good. It's hard to eat decently when we are living out of boxes. But starting today, we're back to being on track. I'm working for the next 48 hours straight. I traded w/ a co-worker to get my entire weeks' shifts done in the 2 solid days. It's rough (note my sarcasm) sleeping thru my shift. I did this last week too and the night I worked, I slept 10.5 hours of my 12 hour shift. There are great benefits for doing this, but... I do mis my husband's arms around me at night. I think that he feels the same way. I'm trying to earn a little (a lot, actually) extra money the next few months. Next month, I'm going to get at least 6 extra days. Anyways... I'm not weighing in til I get home on Friday morning so I have 2 days to kick-start myself back into gear. Quite frankly, I think that if I weighed in today, I'd kick myself.

Curt went to the doctor's today. His foot has been bugging him for well over a month. The doctor thinks he may have tendinitis, which makes sense. So he's on anti-inflammatory meds. I guess that means no racquetball for a little while.

I'm going to be trying some recipes for pumpkin pie or pumpkin cheesecake coming up in the next few days. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment