Friday, October 28, 2011

DAY 67- CRUISE PHASE- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2011

Day 67, October 27, 2011

CURT: LOSS: 0.6 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 18.8 lbs
JAMIE: LOSS: 1.2 lbs TOTAL LOSS: 12.6 lbs

Breakfast:
C: bacon, eggs
J: 3 eggs (1 was double yoked) and bacon

Lunch:
J: Americano Coffee w/ SF white chocolate and SF raspbery syrup,

Dinner:
C: Hamburger patty w/ onions
J: leftover Sausage cheddar soup

Water:
C: umm... not sure
J: 2 quarts water, 1 can cherry coke zero

So... we have some pretty big changes coming in the next 2 weeks. We are SO excited about them, but can't write about them yet! Darn it... I'm so bad a keeping secrets.

I've been working today on a menu for the next week. I need to get all my shopping done tonight so I have time to sew when I get home tonight and clean a couple of rooms that I have been ignoring. And I need to make a halloween costume for Brenna sooner than later. And Curt needs a hair cut. What else can I add to that list? It only going to be worse before it gets better.

3 comments:

  1. That's just MEAN to throw out that hint and leave me hanging!! lol
    WTG on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on the weightless!!! I'm going to look up the cheddar sausage soup, but next to impossible to get fat free cheese here in China :(
    Keep up the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I know... I'm very mean, Sandy. You'll find out soon enough! Promise!

    ReplyDelete